Private transfer Dubrovnik Airport to ACI Marina OR ACI Marina to Dubrovnik Airport
Distance approx. 24 km
Duration 30 min – it may take longer depending on the traffic condition.
If you want to reach your final destination quickly with minimal hassle, then private transfer is your best option.You can arrange your ACI Marina airport transfer quickly and easily and of course also to other destinations. One of our English-speaking drivers will be waiting at arrival terminal, with your name signed on board, to take you straight to your resort with no waiting around.
The ACI marina is located at the end of the Rijeka (“river”) Dubrovačka inlet, whose width varies between 170 and 400 metres all the way to the easily identifiable monastery in the village of Rožat. The landmark to be used when approaching the mouth of Rijeka Dubrovačka is the islet of Daksa, which can be rounded from any side.
For 15 years in a row ACI Marina Dubrovnik has been awarded the Blue Flag for its perfectly clean sea, and has been declared the best marina in the Adriatic.
It is one of the safest marinas to berth (mooring), keep and maintain your vessel in. All year round it provides shelter for 380 boats in wet berths and 140 in dry berths, and can accommodate mega yachts up to 60 metres long.
The coastal area of the Dubrovnik region, comprising the islands of Korčula, Mljet, Lastovo and the Elaphite archipelago, as well as the Pelješac peninsula, makes ACI Marina Dubrovnik an ideal starting point for a complete boating adventure.
The cuisine of the region, with its Mediterranean, Oriental and Continental influences, will provide unforgettable gastronomic delights for even the most demanding of palates, while visitors’ thirst for activity holidays will be quenched by numerous sports activities which can be enjoyed here – from diving and exploring Dubrovnik’s undersea world and protected underwater archaeological sites, to tennis, free-climbing, and exciting adventures in Prevlaka Park.
… ACI marinas have become part of the Tesla Destination Charging global network – electric charging stations for electric cars.
– 380 berths
– 120 dry berths
– mega yachts up to 60m in length can be accommodated
- reception with an exchange office, with a shopping point with rich selection of accessories from the ACI collection, ATM
- restaurant, cafe bar, beer hall, internet café
- super market, nautical equipment store
- charter agencies
- ACI Golf Range
- tennis and bocce court, futsal pitch with artificial grass, children’s Pirate Ship themed playground
- swimming pool, hairdresser, massage, fitness outdoors
- toilet and shower facilities with separate disabled provision, launderette
- repair and maintenance service, travel lifts with 60 and 130 t capacity
- fuel station
- Wi-Fi internet access